Comprehensive, lasting change occurs at two levels:
• Environmental (population).
This workshop teaches 7 proven behavior change strategies your organization can implement to make a difference at both levels in your work and your community.
You will learn how to…
- use training to build change skills
- identify and reduce barriers that hinder people from change
- incentivize new behaviors
- communicate your mission and vision
- provide support and develop partnerships
- use policies to advocate for new behaviors
- design your environment to sustain change
You will leave with practical tools and resources to manage your complex change challenges.
With over 60 years of experience in organizational leadership and management, Epiphany Community Services delivers high-quality, practical training workshops and tailored consultation that will help you reach your goals.