August 15, 2016
Why does your coalition need committed youth activist?
- Teenagers can be extremely powerful and effective activists.
- They bring new ideas, highly relevant information about the needs of youth, can provide insight that adults cannot.
- The familiarity of social media and other tools that can be useful to your coalition.
- Young people can be excellent organizers, with guidance in event plannings their fresh ideas and knowledge of what attracts other young people could be of great benefit to your coalition.
- Recruiting youth as partners in your campaigns and keeping them actively involved in organizational work is critically important to achieving your advocacy goals.